Sunday, July 22, 2007

About Me/ About Craving Wealth

About Craving Wealth

I decided to create this blog to keep track of my progress in accumulating wealth. Wealth to me means two things: knowledge and assets.

I do not claim to be a finance expert. I am here to share and to learn. At the end of each month I will post my updated net worth and information regarding my investments.

I encourage everyone to post their opinion; pro or con. Doing so will create new ways of thinking about things for me and you. Challenge each other!

Every once in a while I won't even post anything related to finances. When football season rolls around, I may start a little trash-talk with fellow readers that follow the NFL. If a new tech gadget is set to release, I'll post about that. I'll do my best to keep the topics and information on this blog fresh and original.

I hope this blog is one you decide to visit time and time again. Bookmark it!

About Me

I recently graduated with a B.S. in Advertising and a Minor in Marketing. I've lived in Miami, FL since the age of 2. i was born in one of the poorest countries in the world; Nicaragua.That in itself is motivation for me to do well. I do speak Spanish and I'm not afraid to throw some Spanglish at you, lol. I work for a Major Pro Sports team in the Broadcast Industry. I love my job but currently I'm looking for full-time work in various fields including: internet, marketing, advertising and broadcasting.

I am fortunate to have a wonderful girlfriend and no kids (hallelujah!). I still live at home for the time being but within the next year or two that is likely to change.

Currently, I have a retirement account and a savings account. In the near future I hope to open a taxable account and save for a down payment on a home. Before I do that though, I want to get rid of my credit card debt and student loans (I will post about this at the end of the month). To accelerate that process, I plan to increase my streams of income.

If you have any questions for me, you can email me at cravingwealth@gmail.com.

No comments: